Welcome To Northampton Marble Stone Floor Polishing Restoration Where you’ll get the best Services Guaranteed.
Providing Stone & Marble, Polishing, Honing and Full Restoration Services, Cleaning of the Marble Floor. Northampton Marble Floor Cleaning are trained to a high standard, experienced and are experts at what we do for a living, we are trained with state of the art ways of doing our job. Marble Stone and Grout Restoration, Marble cleaning, is a skilled job, that we have mastered for over 5 years. Ask for a FREE Quote & Demo, and Cleaning Time will restore your marble, grout and natural stone floor to its original beautiful self.
History Of Marbles Etc
Marble is a metamorphosed limestone composition. This really means started out as limestone which over many years in the earth’s crust has recrystallized due to heat and pressure. The original carbonate minerals and the fossils become coarse grains of calcite. Marble comes in lots of different colours. The colour of the marble is determined by it’s mineral composition when it is formed. This in turn is determined by what impurities are present in the limestone during the crystallization process.
Colours are lots of different ones from the well known pure white calcite varieties to less known varieties containing hematite which are reddish. Marble has a hardness rating of 2.5 – 5 on Moh’s scale. It is distinguished from other polished natural stone by it’s heavy veins and abundant graininess. The three categories it can be classified into are Dolomite, Magnesium or Calcite depending on the quantities of these minerals that it contains.
- Statuary & carving: Usually pure calcite marble which is translucent
- Building stone, exterior cladding & flooring: Usually coloured blocks or slabs
- Soap abrasives: crushed or finely grout At some point in time your marble floor will need a complete restoration. This will be due to large amounts of cracking, deep scratching, unsightly lippage, moving tiles, grout damage, irremovable traffic patterns, problem staining or any other issue which cannot be done by polishing alone. Resurfacing of the marble will require a diamond abrasive procedure referred to in the industry as diamond grinding. This is carried out after any repair work. The marble is then polished or left honed and then re-sealed.
Our expert experience in marble restoration floor restoration will give you peace of mind when choosing a stone care professional. We offer a consultancy service to architects and house designers and our reputation in the industry is unheard of before.
10 Brilliant Reasons People Choose Northampton Marble Floor Cleaning You Won’t Regret Using Us
- Fully Insured For Your 100% Complete Peace Of Mind
- Over 5 Years Of Experience Were No Amateurs Fair To Say
- 21 Century Equipment Getting Your Marble Floor The Best Results
- You Only Ever Pay a Fixed Price No Hidden Charges Ever
- Respectful When We Are in Your Business or Home
- Fully Qualified We Have The Proof We Can Do The Job For You
- Marble Floor Tested To Avoid Accidents
- All Work Checked Before After Making Sure You Always Get Quality
- Value For Money On The Great Northampton Marble Stone Floor Restoration Service We Provide For You
- All Every Single 1 Of Our Work Comes With a 100% Money Back Guarantee If You Are Not Happy With Our Work Don’t Pay Us It’s That Simple
Contact Northampton Marble Polishing Services NOW For a FREE Quote
01604 330 070